Utilizing ProActive Datum’s proprietary data quality tool and data quality experts, client’s achieve an automated and continuous process for auditing of their data quality for the following:
- Validity – Data value conforms to establish data standard rules.
- Completeness – That certain data attributes are expected to have assigned values.
- Currency – Degree to which data is current.
- Privacy – Conform to policies for redaction or de-identification of data.
- Consistency – Ensuring that data values are consistent with other data values.
- Precision – Expected level of detail associated with the data element exists.
- Integrity – Reference dependencies between data sets and attributes are valid.
- Duplication – Duplicate data exists within data set and should not.