Data Quality Auditing
Utilizing ProActive Datum’s proprietary data quality tool and data quality process experts, client’s achieve an automated and continuous process for auditing of their data quality for the following:
- Validity – Data value conforms to establish data standard rules.
- Completeness – That certain data attributes are expected to have assigned values.
- Currency – Degree to which data is current.
- Privacy – Conform to policies for redaction or de-identification of data.
- Consistency – Ensuring that data values are consistent with other data values.
- Precision – Expected level of detail associated with the data element exists.
- Integrity – Reference dependencies between data sets and attributes are valid.
- Duplication – Duplicate data exists within data set and should not.